March 23, 2012

Chasing Norman: Update

If you recall, my motley crew of loyal followers *snarf* I have been asked to create the art for an upcoming release by the band Chasing Norman. They provided me with a sketch of what they wanted and I produced a digital translation, submitting it to them sometime last week. Here is that first proof, just to refresh your memory:


Well, I am pleased to announce that the first round of edits came a few days ago. I have made the changes and resubmitted the art for round #2. I am anxious to hear back from them, as this project is a LOT of fun. The new art is below. Note that the changes from the band did not include adding the name, or even working on a design for the name. That is just me fooling around, though I can't say I dislike it. Anyways, enjoy, and could the last one here get the lights on their way out?

Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Well, i know Norman, and he he said (actual words-hence 'quote')..... Quote- "Being chased is not stalking so this is legal" unQuote....
    ..... Bless him.
    ????... Yeah i know i talk shite, lol,

    ReplyDelete